- Burlington Coat Factory Corporation
g30 Av. Pino
LOCATION Las Catalinas Mall #1540 Ave. Caguas PR US 00725
If you are interested in growing your retail management career with one of the largest and fastest growing off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores team as an Assistant Store Manager, Merchandising! Are you a results-driven leader with a strong drive to succeed? Do you have a passion for fashion and great organizational skills? Are you an expert multitasker who would thrive in a high-energy retail environment where you need to prioritize quickly and think on your feet? If so, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
As the Assistant Store Manager, Merchandising, you'll be responsible for one of the most important factors in driving our success: providing our customers with a world-class shopping experience by ensuring the sales floor for remains stocked, well-organized, and shoppable at all times. You'll lead the store team's merchandising activities including expediting merchandise flow, as well as managing floor moves, recovery, merchandise displays, and overall maintenance and organization of the sales floor and fitting rooms. You'll train, coach, and guide associates to ensure merchandising standards are continuously met.
* Day-to-day management of store merchandising activities
* Use sales reports to monitor store performance on a daily basis then provide feedback and recommendations to store manager and regional management team on opportunities for improvement based on comp shopping analysis, best-selling merchandise, stock levels, and customer requests.
* Provide outstanding customer service and ensure store associates are delivering excellent customer service
* Manage Selling Floor, Recovery, Sizing, Fitting Rooms, and all individual departments including Ladies, Men, Youth, Sportswear, Shoes, Home, and Baby Depot
* Assist in management of all areas of store operations as needed
Candidates must have 2+ years of Retail Management experience in a Big Box or Specialty environment and be able to work a flexible schedule; including early morning, nights, weekends and holidays as required. Candidates must also be able to lift and move boxes weighing up to 40 lbs. and should be comfortable utilizing computerized scheduling and reporting software.
are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You're going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2018-93332
Address Las Catalinas Mall #1540 Ave.
Zip Code 00725
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Store Management
Position Category Store Management
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...