You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success cannot come without growth. At Citi, continuing to invest in our diverse and inclusive workforce is imperative. Our Early ID Leadership Program will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to successfully navigate the interview process, build technical skills, and learn about the opportunities available.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Citi's Early ID Leadership Program is designed for undergraduate students that are sophomores. This program will offer virtual mentorship and provide training on how to navigate the Summer Analyst interview process. Participants are able to select up to 3 tracks for the program including:
- Early ID Black Heritage Leadership Program
- Early ID Hispanic Heritage Leadership Program
- Early ID Women’s Leadership Program
- Early ID Veterans Leadership Program
- Early ID Pride Leadership Program
Upon acceptance into the program we will provide an educational series where students will get an overview of the various businesses at Citi.
At the conclusion of this, students will then be able to select their interest in our Institutional Clients Group, Consumer or Functions businesses. Once these are confirmed, students will have an opportunity to further connect with the various businesses.
Your time here will look something like this...
The Early ID program is a five week virtual program aligned to the programs below. Participants will learn how to navigate the summer intern recruiting process, participate in virtual technical training and business specific workshops as well as have a mentor guiding them along the way.
INSTITUTIONAL CLIENTS GROUP
Citi’s Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA) division provides comprehensive relationship coverage and a full suite of products and services in an effort to be the best possible financial partner to its institutional clients. We offer positions in the following areas:
- Capital Markets raises capital for clients – for acquisitions, product development, potential investments, and more.
- Corporate Banking provides relationship coverage, credit expertise and tailored financing solutions, including loans, investment grade debt, cash management, foreign exchange, trade finance, and derivatives to corporate, financial service, and public-sector clients.
- Investment Banking provides sector expertise and strategic advisory solutions, including mergers & acquisitions, capital raising, and other strategic financings to corporate, financial service, and public-sector clients.
- Markets and Securities Services Division provides Citi’s suite of underwriting, sales and trading, financing, and analytical products to thousands of clients, including many of the world’s leading corporations, governments and institutional investors.
- Markets interacts with both investor and issuer clients. We buy, sell, and structure across equities, commodities, credit, futures and FX.
- Citi Research takes on pricing surveys, industry trend and valuation surveys, initiations of coverage, as well as financial modeling and report writing.
- Quantitative Analysis provides insight on portfolio analysis, electronic execution, derivative modeling and managing portfolio level risk.
- Public Finance work closely with city, state, and local governments as well as municipal authorities to raise capital for an array of public use projects.
- Private Bank is dedicated to serving worldly and wealthy individuals and families, providing customized private banking and investment solutions across borders. We help clients grow and preserve wealth, finance and safeguard assets, make cash work harder, preserve legacies, and serve family and family business needs.
- Treasury and Trade Solutions provides an integrated mix of cash management and trade services & finance solutions to multinational corporations, financial institutions, and public-sector organizations.
Finance is the guardian and communicator of key financial information and controls for Citi, serving internal and external clients.
Human Resources is a global function within Citi that acts as a partner to Citi business groups focused on expanding overall organizational capabilities. We support the attainment of strategic Citi business groups plans and associated objectives in a responsible and sustainable manner through the development and execution of people strategies.
Internal Audit provides an independent assessment of the company’s governance, risk management, and internal control environment for key stakeholders around the world, including Citi’s Board of Directors, Citi’s senior management, and Citi’s regulators globally.
Technology delivers integrated technology solutions that make our company more competitive, at the same time as putting our customers first. Citi is often at the forefront of new developments within the industry to compete with a new level of agility and world-class IT.
Citi’s Consumer Bank provides best-in-class solutions to consumers, small businesses and retailers.
We help protect people’s savings and help them make the purchases — from everyday credit card or retail banking transactions to buying a home — that improve the quality of their lives. We advise people on how to invest for future needs, such as their children’s education and their own retirement, and help them buy securities, such as stocks and bonds. We work with mid-sized companies to optimize their daily operations, whether they need working capital, to make payroll or to export their goods overseas
By lending to these companies, we create jobs and real economic value at home and in communities around the world. We are transforming the overall digital experience across mobile apps and browser experiences by focusing on: digital analytics and performance, core digital experiences, and setting the standards and practices that will accelerate digital innovation.
Citi Commercial Banking provides global banking capabilities and services to mid-sized, trade-oriented companies within Citi’s footprint. As many of these clients expand internationally, Citi is in a unique position to support their growth by providing access to Citi’s full range of wholesale banking solutions.