Sales Executive, Event Solutions
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sales Executive, Events Solutions
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive within our Event Solutions division which focuses on a suite of technology solutions that is deployed on the day of the event to drive attendee experience, event engagement, support event planners, and help exhibitors realize an increased ROI. Your main responsibilities will be demonstrating our products, negotiating and closing deals. You will carry a new-booked business (NBB) quota, and will be required to execute challenger-selling skills and effectively manage your Sales Development Rep to ensure prospects turn into actual customers. Cvent provides unparalleled resources to help our Sales Executives meet and exceed bookings targets; including an award-winning on-boarding and training program, an engaged sales leadership team, strong marketing support and Sales Development Representatives who you manage and mentor to grow your business.
Why Sales at Cvent?
Our dynamic and entrepreneurial sales department taps into a booming $565 billion-dollar market, acquiring new logos in an established, but greenfield market. Sales team members provide prospects a consultative sales approach, extensive product knowledge, and high-energy professionalism to demonstrate the value-add Cvent will bring to their respective business, association and corporation. We are in the business of challenger prospects and customers to do better events and alleviating pain associated with delivering world class events.
- Meet and exceed established quota for NBB
- Call on new prospects within your assigned territory
- High level of activity in the market including 3-5 client facing meetings per day
- Pitch suite of Cvent on-site solutions to associations and corporations of all sizes
- Attend industry events and tradeshows
- Conduct product seminars/luncheons in front of live audiences of 10-50 attendees
- Develop and actively pursue a list of targeted key accounts
- Monitor and report sales interaction and activity within Salesforce.com
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities
- Work with Account Management and Client Services to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- 2+ years of generating new business and a carrying a quota
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Coachable and willing to work within a system in conjunction with your own personal style
- Collaborative in a team selling environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone and video conference
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large audiences and in open office environment
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Proficient using general office software applications including Outlook, PPT, Excel, etc
- Must be willing to travel for up to 30% (varies from 10% - 30% per month)
- Strong experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com for opportunity and activity tracking
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales leader, sales management, supervisor
Loading some great jobs for you...