Director of Sales/Marketing
Compensation: $109,185.00 - $111,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Job ID 103298 Date posted 07/01/2019 Apply
The Director of Sales and Marketing reports to the General Manager and plans, directs and coordinates the marketing, sales, and program management of the facility?s products and services. The Director has primary responsibility for strategic planning, business development, bookings, customer relationships, program management and proposals and quotations, and shared responsibility for pricing, margin, distribution, advertising, promotional literature, exhibitions, training and other sales and marketing activities.
* Develop, maintain and meet bookings plans
* Direct new business development
* Develops and executes marketing and sales plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and services.
* Continuously analyze market conditions and facility capability and in collaboration with the GM and staff, maintain a strategic plan for the facility and develop the broad policies for development of new products and services and plans for increased market penetration
* Manage the Sales and Marketing staff
* Maintain strong customer relationships
* Direct the pricing process and manage the proposal and quotation process
* Manage program management
* Coordinate activities with EDD San Carlos, working together on distribution, advertising, promotional literature, exhibitions, training, and other sales and marketing activities
Apply SAVE FOR LATER
Associated topics: community, demand, festival, lead generation, market, newspaper, policies, principle gift, relation, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...