Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Located in the U.S. and a subsidiary of Kongsberg Maritime, Hydroid is the world's most trusted manufacturer of advanced Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs). Our marine robotics systems provide innovative and reliable full-picture solutions for the marine research, defense, hydrographic and offshore/energy markets. Our products represent the most advanced, diversified and field-proven family of AUVs and AUV support systems in the world.
Hydroid employees are passionate about their work and strive to produce top-quality products and service. All products are designed and manufactured at the Hydroid facilities in Pocasset, MA.ResponsibilitiesSummary:
Responsible for supporting the development of global pricing for all REMUS products, including, costing, standard pricing, and non-standard pricing; creating and maintaining pricing procedures, implementing pricing tools and managing pricelists. The Pricing Specialist will work in collaboration with business development, operations, engineering, program management office, contracts and finance to develop pricing.Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain pricing for all REMUS products, spare parts and accessories by product line
- Create, update, publish and maintain all REMUS pricelists.
- Routine maintenance of all pricing, including identifying and resolving issues with pricing database
- Maintain special contract pricing negotiated with customers.
- Implement and maintain pricing development tools that are scalable for all product lines and allow automation of pricelist and quoting.
- Support the development of pricing guidelines and policies.
- Ensure all pricing is in compliance with pricing strategies.
- Monitor profitability using gross margin analysis.
- Respond to pricing requests and inquiries within established turnarounds in support of quotes and proposals.
- Support new product launches and/or existing product pricing updates.
- Interface with business development and sales to understand the competitive environment by region, vertical market, and/or channel.
- Provide guidance and support to all departments in addressing requests pertaining to all pricing items.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS from a 4-year college or university plus 3-5 years' related experience in a pricing function or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPP Designation is preferable.
A condition of this position will require the successful Applicant to pass a government security investigation and must subsequently receive authorization to access US Department of Defense Controlled Unclassified Information ("CUI") and potentially classified information.
We offer a very competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including 75% company paid medical and dental insurance. The company also offers paid Life, STD, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401K with company match, and more.
Hydroid is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/AA/M/F/V/D Employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need assistance with the application process as a result of your disability please call 1-508-563-6565 or mail your request to 1 Henry Drive, Pocasset, MA 02559, Attn: Employment Application Assistance.Don't forget to check us out here!Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HydroidInc/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/2687093 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL98CMrgZp0XpHM22GtxGEA
Loading some great jobs for you...