Compensation: $39,570.00 - $62,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Jean-Georges Management Actively Seeking Beverage Coordinator
Responsibilities (these are not all inclusive):
- Supervises the day-to-day beverage functioning of all employees, facilities, sales and costs.
- Attends and contributes to the weekly/monthly Food and Beverage departmental meetings.
- Oversees and assists in service in accordance with the requirements and practices of the restaurants.
- Responsible for taking the lead in growing wine/beverage sales in all restaurants.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Maintains awareness to customer focus and attention to detail.
- Work the floor during service with an emphasis on beverage sales. Up-sell at all possible opportunities.
- Train staff on quality level of service regarding body language, eye contact and proper verbiage and seek to positively enhance the guest experience throughout the evening.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all wine and sake and liquors.
- Responsible for ordering all bar products-liquor, beer, wine and consumables to par, as required for each location.
- Assist in preparing for and performing weekly inventory of all beverage department products, as required for each location.
- Assist in researching and conducting comprehensive beverage training for FOH staff.
- Oversee maintenance/cleanliness of all decanters, wine stations and all storage areas pertaining to beverage.
- Open & close restaurants as needed and cover Manager shifts.
- Take full charge of new operations.
Ideal Candidates would have the following prerequisites and characteristics:
- Independent, self-motivated thinker.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years prior Beverage Management experience.
- Must be proficient in the following:
- Opening and closing procedures
- Food and beverage knowledge
- POS Systems
- Open Table/Resy
- Avero Slingshot & Compeat/ or other electronic ordering and inventory systems
- Experience in various capacities of restaurant staff strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Wine/Beverage/Spirits.
- Available to work late nights, holidays and long days as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail, high level organizational skills, ability to prioritize in a multi-task environment.
- Positive team player.
Please send resume. Tell us your salary requirement and why you are right for the job. Only serious inquiries. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Jean-Georges Management is built on a powerful culinary foundation and has evolved into a reputable and award-winning restaurant group. From inception, Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten placed emphasis on the importance of providing the very best in culinary and tailored hospitality, which has resulted in the success of an acclaimed constellation of international restaurants. With over 25 restaurants located in 5 countries, we continuously strive towards excellence and rely on the support of our culinary and hospitality team members to contribute to our worldwide operations.
Jean-Georges Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity.\"
More detail about Jean-Georges Management part of Restaurants by Jean-Georges, please visit
Associated topics: back end, bakery manager, day manager, day shift manager, general manager, grocery store manager, kitchen manager, operations manager, restaurant manager, store manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...