Great opportunity in Midtown for anyone with an interest in Project Management and interior design. An established provider of high end fixtures for commercial and residential interior projects is looking for someone to join the team in a sales and PM capacity. In this role you will work on the sales floor and provide guidance and recommendations about the products to designers, architects and contractors. A design background is helpful, but there will be plenty of training provided. Great way to break into the design arena! Please submit your resume to Rebecca Gatto at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] - Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional social skills, previous experience coordinating projects, and able to work well with all internal personnel, outside clients and vendors
- Employer prefers a BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field for this position
- Recommended experience includes 2+ years of Sales Assistance or PM experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.