- Sports Equipment
- $89,745.00 -94,240.00/year*
27 French Ave
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We're a company ready for change and that's who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that's why we hire individuals. So we're speaking the same language.
Administrative Support, Corporate Services
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.Description
The Sales Administrative Assistant will work to support 4 Sr Sales Directors in an administrative capacity as well as assist with North America Sales specific team work. With talents such as problem solving, organization, time management and more, this person will help fuel the success of the team. This role is a great opportunity to both assist the North America Sales team and leaders, while also gaining wider functional experience.
As the NA Sales Administrative Assistant, you will be based in our Boston Converse Headquarters. Your tasks will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Outlook calendar management for up to four leaders
- Provide support for expenses and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate team meetings, venues, vendor management, room setup, prepare materials and arrange necessary audio/visual equipment
- Attend meetings, take notes, track, and share decisions and actions that emerge
- Assist with meeting material preparation
- Organize events and contribute to team building and bonding
- Maintain team organizational charts and team email distribution lists
- Be point of contact for all day to day office matters
- Order/maintain office supplies and equipment needs
- Assist with other one-off requests such as IT assistance, etc.
- Acts as a member of the Admin department team. This includes providing coverage for other assistants as needed
- Lead efforts to secure locations and run budget for quarterly sales meeting.
- This will include securing hotel accommodations, event location as well as food and event assistance on site
- Managing travel arrangements for customers that travel to various Converse meetings (semi quarterly)
- 75% supporting the Sr Directors and 25% managing the quarterly sales meeting.
- Minimum requirement of a High School diploma or GED
- 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
- Service orientation mentality with an interest in the field of North America Sales
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint and reports using Excel is strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...