- Super Sports Stars
257 W 91st St
Super Soccer Stars is hiring a Customer Care and Sales Manager to join our NYC Team. As part of this team, you will be responsible for overseeing our national customer service center, with both local and remote teams. This is a very hands on position where you will be working alongside the team day to day as well as managing the department.
Super Soccer Stars is the nation s largest and most popular children s soccer development program, operating thousands of classes every week for early childhood, elementary, and middle school children across the country. We are diverse and committed group who value teamwork and creativity in a fast paced environment.
Customer Service and Administration:
- Maintain a hands-on implementation of all Super Soccer Stars customer service standards
- Oversee day to day operations of Customer Service Team to ensure all tasks and projects are brought to completion in an urgent and timely manner
- Coordinate and resolve escalated issues swiftly to Super Soccer Stars standards and to maximum customer service satisfaction
- Create sales procedures and initiatives to proactively drive enrollment and new customer acquisition
- Hire, build and train Customer Service team based on changing seasonal requirements and customer traffic data
- Oversee team scheduling for both office and remote personnel
- Set goals, meet regularly and manage the performance evaluation process for each team member
- Track team metrics to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Monday - Friday, with one weekend per month required
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Must have flexibility to travel and work outside hours as needed
Please submit a detailed and specific cover letter explaining why you would be the right person for this position, specifying salary history and requirements. Be sure to also attach an updated version of your resume. Any application that does not include these elements will not be considered.
- 5 years experience working with customers at a supervisory level
- Experience managing call center software
- Ability to analyze data and create reports
- Must be organized and detail oriented with a dedication to quality
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- Self-motivation and an entrepreneurial attitude are a must
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively talk to customers, upper management and coaches
- Experience and passion for children's programming is essential
We offer a competitive staring salary, excellent growth potential, outstanding benefits (health and dental insurance, 25 days of paid time off, matched 401K plan, etc.) and an extremely friendly and energetic work environment.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, leader, management, manager of sales, principal, sales director, sales leader, sales management, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...