Wholesale - Sales Recruiter
Compensation: $73,790.00 - $128,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Requisition ID: 111207
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica's Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
The Sales Recruiter will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment from sourcing through hire within a fast paced, high volume environment by using creative recruitment strategies to identify, attract, and hire top talent.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Partner with hiring managers for each open position to develop an accurate job description, qualifications, required skills, salary range for the position, and review interviewing practices and strategies.
* Attract candidates by placing job advertisements, strategic sourcing through online databases, attending networking events, etc.
* Conduct candidate sourcing to identify top talent for open positions and future needs through advertisements, internet groups, business and networking groups, social and business media sites, key agency contacts, and employee referrals.
* Coordinate interview process including scheduling, preparing candidates, and post interview follow up.
* Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing candidates; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Present and negotiate offers of employment, finalize Day 1 paperwork, and scheduling and facilitate orientation.
* Build and maintain a pipeline of top talent by establishing relationships with colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, networking groups and internet sites.
* Drive cost-effective recruiting strategies to fill job openings with a focus on diversity and business needs.
* Attend job fairs, conferences and other networking events to build relationships, source candidates and develop an understanding of the employment market.
* Manage candidates and requisitions in Success Factors ATS.
* Establish, cultivate, and maintain ongoing strong working relationships with HR Managers in order to understand the business unit, its recruitment needs and to create a partnership that ensures a seamless hiring process.
* Manage the Employee Referral Program and actively network with new hires on getting employee referrals.
* Manage the summer internship program including campus recruiting events, portfolio reviews, guest lectures, interview days, and career fairs.
* Manage the hiring of temporary employees including partnering with Staffing Agencies.
* Participate in projects as assigned
* 2 years of experience in full lifecycle agency and/or corporate recruiting.
* Demonstrated ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
* Experience in advanced internet recruitment/sourcing.
* Knowledge of recruitment and selection practices established.
* Exhibits strong social skills and ability to develop professional relationships.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Prior experience recruiting for remote sales populations
* Prior experience supporting a multi-brand wholesale business.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...